Friday, August 10, 2012

Goal of Weight Loss Program: 165 lbs to 168 lbs.

The goal of my weight loss plan will not be to, necessarily, just lose weight, but to lose body fat, especially my belly fat. Unless I'm standing on a scale, no one will know how much I weigh, but they will see my belly sticking out like I'm in some stage of pregnancy. I want to look like I'm healthier, have much more energy, and be healthier, too.
Actual weight loss is important, too. Here are some ideas on weight goals:
BMI: Weight for a Person 5 ft 10 in Tall: 151lb. (range 129 to 174) my goal will be 164lbs.
I was 145 lb. for much of my life and too skinny for my body type. When I was twenty years old I put on about ten lbs. of muscle through working an air hammer for six 40 hour work weeks. I kept that weight for nearly 15 years and was very healthy before I started on the path of gaining weight. So 155 plus 10 lbs. for my age will be about 162-165 lbs. with a 3 lb. fluctuation.Never, never, to go over 168 lbs. again for the rest of my life.
The Hamwi Formula:
  • For men:  106 lb for the first 5 ft; 6 lb for each inch over 5 ft
  • For women:  100 lb for the first 5 ft; 5 lb for each inch over 5 ft

Weight for a Male 5 ft 10 in Tall: 166lb. So for me 163 to 169.






































































No comments:

Post a Comment